[seam-dev] OC4J 10 reference guide update?

Jay Balunas jbalunas at redhat.com
Fri Nov 14 11:04:11 EST 2008

Hi Guys,

Oracle has dropped OC4J 11g (tech preview) which is what our OC4J
reference guide chapter is written with.  Even though OC4J is not a
priority container we should at least update the chapter using OC4J
10.X so that we are aware the issues, and can give guidance to the
community.  We had several open issues related to this that have been
closed because the container is effectively in its end of life phase.

I'm looking for some opinions on whether or not this should be
reincarnated and the OC4J chapter updated one last time for 10.X.
This would not be a high priority - although if it is not done
relatively soon there may be little point :-)

If we decide to do this I will reopen the older jira's and create a
new one describing the reasoning for it.  I'll mark it for community
contribute requested, and if anyone in the community would like to
work on it great.  I'm not sure how much time we can spend with it.

Regards,
Jay