[seam-dev] Seam 2.1.1.CR1 release testing status

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 16:20:20 EST 2008

Yes, this is a new feature to uppercase oracle schema names (since
oracle schema names must be uppercased). But we are running against
mysql, so why is it being uppercased? What database is being used?

Please provide me with the build.properties being used to generate the
project. Also, verify that it is MySQL that seam-gen is running
against. Whatever my settings are don't cause this problem, so I need
to reproduce it.

-Dan