[seam-dev] Seam release testing complete

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Thu Nov 20 16:21:32 EST 2008

I was just curious so that I knew how/where to apply the CR2 bug
fixes. Got my answer.

-Dan

On Thu, Nov 20, 2008 at 2:32 PM, Jay Balunas <tech4j at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Nov 20, 2008, at 2:01 PM, Norman Richards wrote:
>

>> On Nov 20, 2008, at 12:04 PM, Dan Allen wrote:
>>
>>> Two quick questions.
>>>
>>> 1. Can you be sure to let us know when we are unfrozen?
>>> 2. Are we cutting CR2 from the trunk? (as opposed to patching the
>>> tag...just checking)
>>
>> I would prefer to keep CR2/GA in trunk.  If anyone needs to do some
>> serious dev for post-GA, I have no problem creating a branch for 2.1.1.
>>  But, that puts more of a burden on 2.1.1 work, so if we can delay that (or
>> avoid it altogether), we'll be fine
>
> Agreed

Software consultant | Author of Seam in Action

NOTE: While I make a strong effort to keep up with my email on a daily
basis, personal or other work matters can sometimes keep me away
from my email. If you contact me, but don't hear back for more than a week,
it is very likely that I am excessively backlogged or the message was
caught in the spam filters.  Please don't hesitate to resend a message if
you feel that it did not reach my attention.