[seam-dev] Re: Adding a security audit to the Seam QA (release) process

Marc Schoenefeld mschoene at redhat.com
Mon Oct 6 06:13:03 EDT 2008

Hi Pete,

that sounds like a good plan, let's schedule some initial planning for
next week, because this week I am quite busy with after-PTO workload
and SOA testing. How about next tuesday? BTW, which timezone are you
in,  maybe we can start with a phone chat?

The first things that come into my mind are JSF view state injection,
XSS in all different kinds, remoting misuse, insecure servlet mappings.
During this week I will catch with the current Seam codebase by
findbugs-ing through it, and maybe already stumble over the one or
other place to start poking into.

Cheers
Marc

--
Marc Schoenefeld / Red Hat Security Response Team