[seam-dev] the shackles have been removed from seam-gen (upgrade #2)

Sanne Grinovero sanne.grinovero at gmail.com
Thu Oct 9 04:46:53 EDT 2008

thanks Dan, I really like these changes.
IMHO next step should be to merge "seam setup" and "seam new-project"
to be more consistent, and save directly all settings to the project
specific workspace.
I never understood the name behind "setup": it looks like you are
going to setup Seam but it is
actually going to make project-specific questions;
It's nice they get saved there as default settings for next project,
but should be used only as such.

best regards,
Sanne