[seam-dev] Seam 2.1 issues in Tools

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Tue Oct 21 14:14:18 EDT 2008

Max,

The xcss file issue is fixed in the GA. I had to move it to the view
directory (under stylesheets) since JBossTools does not use the resources
directory from the seam-gen templates. It's a better approach anyway to have
it in view, so give GA a try. I'm sure it works there ;)

-Dan

On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 2:05 PM, Max Rydahl Andersen <
max.andersen at redhat.com> wrote:

> And more funny things: Static resource not found for path
> /org/jboss/seam/ui/richfaces/styles.xcss
>
> note: this is 2.1.CR1 i'm trying out.
>
> Anything ringing a bell here ? :)
>

>  Another curious one I've bumped into is that @jndiPattern@ is evaluated
>> to null in Seam 2.1 even though component.properties exist.
>>
>> Same project works fine on Seam 2.0...
>>
>> /max
>>
>>  Hi,
>>>
>>> Walking through jira issues for JBT 3 beta1 and I just stumbled into
>>> https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBIDE-2702 which is caused by
>>> <security:rule-based-permission-resolver
>>> security-rules="#{securityRules}"/>
>>> now being in components.xml by default.
>>>
>>> That is for some reason failing for us - probably we are missing a drools
>>> jar or something ;)
>>>
>>> Before I start finding these changes in 2.1 that might break current
>>> tools behavior the hard way,
>>> do you guys got a list of major 2.1 changes that changes lib
>>> dependencies/startup sequence etc. ?
>>>

> --
> /max

Software consultant | Author of Seam in Action

NOTE: While I make a strong effort to keep up with my email on a daily
basis, personal or other work matters can sometimes keep me away
from my email. If you contact me, but don't hear back for more than a week,
it is very likely that I am excessively backlogged or the message was
caught in the spam filters.  Please don't hesitate to resend a message if
you feel that it did not reach my attention.