[seam-dev] Seam 2.1 issues in Tools

Shane Bryzak shane.bryzak at jboss.com
Tue Oct 21 18:23:45 EDT 2008

This attribute was simply moved (from identity to
rule-based-permission-resolver) in Seam 2.1.0, no library requirements
were changed for security.  Is there a security rules file present, and
is there a specific exception produced?  This change was documented in
seam21migration.txt in the root of the Seam dist, might be worth
checking there for any other potentially breaking changes.