[seam-dev] Updated Seam 2.1.0.GA examples status on AS 5

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 00:58:20 EDT 2008

Are we going to publicize this list with the Seam 2.1.0 release? Perhaps a
wiki status page (since some of the compatibility is not contingent on Seam
and can go from not working to working)?

-Dan

On Tue, Oct 21, 2008 at 2:28 PM, Jay Balunas <tech4j at gmail.com> wrote:

> Seam 2.1.0.GA examples on AS 5
> ------------------------------
> Below is a listing of the Seam examples and how they work with AS 5.  Some
> will work fine with AS 5 CR2, some require the latest trunk build (until GA
> is released), and other do not currently work with AS 5.
>
> AS 5 CR2 +
> ------------
>   - booking
>   - drools
>   - excel
>   - icefaces
>   - itext
>     - JBSEAM-3593 minor issue
>     - JBSEAM-3472 swing doc error
>     - JBSEAM-3470 jchart html page errors
>   - mail
>   - messages
>   - numberguess
>   - nestedbooking
>   - registration
>   - remoting/gwt
>   - remoting/helloworld
>   - remoting/progressbar
>   - todo
>   - rss
>   - wicket
>     - JBAS-6117 - example functions, but errors on undeploy
>
> AS 5 trunk
> ----------
> - remoting/chatroom
>
> Examples that do not fuction on AS 5
> -------------------------------------
>   - blog
>     - JBSEAM-3586 caching error
>
>   - groovybooking
>     - JBSEAM-3579
>
>   - hibernate & jpa examples
>       - JBAS-6076, JBAS-6107
>
>   - seamspace
>     - JBSEAM-3589
>     - JBSEAM-3588
>
>   - spring
>     - JBSEAM-3587
>
>   - SMPC not working due to EJBTHREE-1526"
>    - contactlist
>    - dvdstore
>    - quartz
>    - seambay
>    - seamdiscs
>    - seampay
>    - ui
>    - seam-gen
>
> --
> blog: http://in.relation.to/Bloggers/Jay

Software consultant | Author of Seam in Action

NOTE: While I make a strong effort to keep up with my email on a daily
basis, personal or other work matters can sometimes keep me away
from my email. If you contact me, but don't hear back for more than a week,
it is very likely that I am excessively backlogged or the message was
caught in the spam filters.  Please don't hesitate to resend a message if
you feel that it did not reach my attention.