[seam-dev] Re: Seam 2.1.0.GA testing on AS 5 CR2 status

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 13:58:30 EDT 2008

> Can you add that to the issue then :-) We should do this in any EE example
> that deploys to anything but JBoss and uses SMPCs (none AFAIK).

https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBSEAM-3612

Jay, should we add this to the JBoss AS 5 page just as a roadmap item (not
necessarily a bug)

Software consultant | Author of Seam in Action

NOTE: While I make a strong effort to keep up with my email on a daily
basis, personal or other work matters can sometimes keep me away
from my email. If you contact me, but don't hear back for more than a week,
it is very likely that I am excessively backlogged or the message was
caught in the spam filters.  Please don't hesitate to resend a message if
you feel that it did not reach my attention.