[seam-dev] Seam 2.1 issues in Tools

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Wed Oct 22 14:07:03 EDT 2008

On Wed, Oct 22, 2008 at 8:15 AM, Max Rydahl Andersen <
max.andersen at redhat.com> wrote:

> What i'll do is that for the upcoming beta1 i'll downgrade the error to a
>> warning
>> (makes more sense when we don't resolve it 100% correctly) and then after
>> beta1
>> we will look into implementing it correctly via Eclipse's Java model.
>>

> https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBIDE-2957 has been created to
> implement
> the true support (https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBIDE-2958 is what
> I'll
> get into the beta).
>
> If one of you guys could add a comment where we can find the exact rules
> and
> the code in seam that does it so we can mimic it that would be great ;)

The documentation is not great in the Seam reference guide, but here is the
very brief explanation:

http://docs.jboss.com/seam/2.1.0.GA/reference/en-US/html/annotations.html#d0e25176

Software consultant | Author of Seam in Action

NOTE: While I make a strong effort to keep up with my email on a daily
basis, personal or other work matters can sometimes keep me away
from my email. If you contact me, but don't hear back for more than a week,
it is very likely that I am excessively backlogged or the message was
caught in the spam filters.  Please don't hesitate to resend a message if
you feel that it did not reach my attention.