[seam-dev] 2.1.0.SP1 planned to resolve important seam-gen issue

Marek Novotny mnovotny at redhat.com
Wed Oct 29 11:50:10 EDT 2008

Jay Balunas napsal(a):
> When the tag is updated and ready for testing let me know - Marek will be performing the spot tests for this release.
>
> -Jay
>
> ----- "Dan Allen" <dan.j.allen at gmail.com> wrote:
>

>> On Sun, Oct 26, 2008 at 10:35 AM, Pete Muir <pmuir at redhat.com> wrote:
>>
>>> This is your last chance to get anything into this release :-)
>>> The SP1 tag should be based on the GA tag with these revisions
>>>
>> merged in:
>>
>>> r9399 (JBSEAM-3620, Excel, Daniel)
>>> r9397, r9421, r9422 (JBSEAM-3618, pre EE5 compatibility, Pete)
>>> r9390 (JBSEAM-3617, seam-gen, Dan)
>>> r9401, r9405 (JBSEAM-3585, seam-gen, Dan)
>>>
>> Also include r9400 or else the 9405 won't apply correctly.
>>

>>> Dan, Daniel, please verify that all the commits you made for these
>>>
>> issues
>>
>>> were correctly tagged with the issue number/verify that the
>>>
>> revisions above
>>
>>> represent the entire fix.
>>>
>> I'm assuming we can check them once the tag is cut?
>>

>>> We can just spot-test this release - excel example; jpa example on
>>>
>> jboss and
>>
>>> on tomcat6 and booking example on JBoss; seam-gen.
>>> Pete
>>>
>> --
>> Dan Allen
>> Software consultant | Author of Seam in Action
>>
>> http://mojavelinux.com
>> http://mojavelinux.com/seaminaction
>>
>> NOTE: While I make a strong effort to keep up with my email on a
>> daily
>> basis, personal or other work matters can sometimes keep me away
>> from my email. If you contact me, but don't hear back for more than a
>> week,
>> it is very likely that I am excessively backlogged or the message was
>> caught in the spam filters.  Please don't hesitate to resend a message
>> if
>> you feel that it did not reach my attention.

I verified seam-gen (EAR, WAR) on JBoss-as 4.2.3 and used java5 runtime,
examples (jpa, booking, excel) on jboss-as 4.2.3 and tomcat6.0.18. All
worked fine.

Jozef will help me with seam-gen on cygwin (windows).

--
Marek Novotny
--

Red Hat Czech s.r.o.
Purkynova 99

Email: mnovotny at redhat.com
Office phone: +420 532 294 287, ext. 82-62 087
mobile: +420 608 509 230