[seam-dev] Re: PARAM_BUILD_BEFORE_RESTORE

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Sun Sep 7 18:10:17 EDT 2008

> You simply set the context parameter PARAM_BUILD_BEFORE_RESTORE
> to true.

Correction. I provided the name of the constant in the Facelets API.
The parameter name is facelets.BUILD_BEFORE_RESTORE. The context
parameter configuration is shown below:

<web-app ...>
    <context-param>
        <param-name>facelets.BUILD_BEFORE_RESTORE</param-name>
        <param-value>true</param-value>
    </context-param
</web-app>

Software consultant | Author of Seam in Action

NOTE: While I make a strong effort to keep up with my email on a daily
basis, life and work come first and, at times, keep me away from my mail
for a while. If you contact me, then don't hear back for more than a week,
it is very likely that I am excessively backlogged or the message was
caught in the spam filters. Please don't hesitate to resend a message if
you feel that it did not reach my attention.