[seam-dev] Re: PARAM_BUILD_BEFORE_RESTORE

Pete Muir pmuir at redhat.com
Mon Sep 8 17:46:52 EDT 2008

Martin, this list is for discussing the development of Seam ONLY.

Moderators, not only is this post off the topic under discussion, it's
also NOT related to the development of Seam. There is a reason this
list is moderated; can we STOP allowing through users questions, and
direct them to the correct location - the forums.

Thanks

Pete