[seam-dev] URGENT: Seam SVN branches were transformed!

Pete Muir pmuir at redhat.com
Mon Sep 15 12:55:06 EDT 2008

Clarity as to what the branches are for. Scaling isn't an issue IMO.
Though since we altered the names of the EAP branches to JBPAPP this
is less of a problem.

BTW I'm not wedded to this scheme, if people don't like/there is a
good reason we can alter it to single level :-)

Anyone else got an opinion?