[seam-dev] widing seamframework.org

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Mon Sep 22 02:21:56 EDT 2008

Is there any reason we are wasting 10% of the screen in the layout of
seamframework.org? Maybe some of you have 20+" monitors and don't
care, but for those of us road warriors and poor folk who have smaller
screens, this is wasted space for no good reason. As a result, many of
the forum posts are scrolling off to the right, making it a pain to
deal with every day. Could we make the width of the body 100% instead
of 90%?

Thanks for making our lives easier.

Software consultant | Author of Seam in Action

NOTE: While I make a strong effort to keep up with my email on a daily
basis, life and work come first and, at times, keep me away from my mail
for a while. If you contact me, then don't hear back for more than a week,
it is very likely that I am excessively backlogged or the message was
caught in the spam filters. Please don't hesitate to resend a message if
you feel that it did not reach my attention.