[seam-dev] s:debug

Daniel Roth daniel at danielroth.se
Wed Sep 24 12:20:40 EDT 2008

One of my "prospects" has apparently built a tag similar to the wicket one.
He uses a Map<String,String> with name and expression for info he wants.
put("cid","#{conversation.id}")
put("someInfo","#{someComponent.instance.info}")

which ends up in scrollable div(?). The div is show/hide-togglable from a
link.

Daniel

On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 5:09 PM, Dan Allen <dan.j.allen at gmail.com> wrote:

> Do you think it would be a good idea to have information sets that can
> be toggled off (on by default) in the tag? That way you can customize
> it a bit to get the information you are looking for exactly. Showing
> everything at first is probably fine.
>
> Definitely the credentials
>
> -Dan
>
> On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 6:35 AM, Nicklas Karlsson <nickarls at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > On Wed, Sep 24, 2008 at 1:27 PM, Pete Muir <pmuir at redhat.com> wrote:
> >> Yes!
> >> This is something we've been talking about having for ages :-)
> >> On 23 Sep 2008, at 20:30, Daniel Roth wrote:
> >
> > The quick-and-dirty approach would be to have users include a xhtml
> > page but the separate tag would be cleaner.
> >
> > What other stuff would be nice to have listed? Identity/login info?
> > Something from the persistence context?

> Software consultant | Author of Seam in Action

> NOTE: While I make a strong effort to keep up with my email on a daily
> basis, personal or other work matters can sometimes keep me away
> from my email. If you contact me, but don't hear back for more than a week,
> it is very likely that I am excessively backlogged or the message was
> caught in the spam filters. Please don't hesitate to resend a message if
> you feel that it did not reach my attention.

Daniel Roth
M.Sc. Computer Science
daniel at danielroth.se
www.danielroth.se