[seam-dev] Re: Seam 2.1CR1 library versions

Nicklas Karlsson nickarls at gmail.com
Fri Sep 26 05:26:24 EDT 2008

YARFRAW is quite heavy on dependencies. There is always Rome but
Christian had a monologue on the topic in

https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBSEAM-2700

Any other lightweight libraries that could be considered? Are there
any other JBoss subprojects that have had
similar requirements? Are the depenency-issues big enough to warrant
rolling your own lib?