[seam-dev] Seam 2.1.2.CR1 testing results

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 14 13:51:26 EDT 2009

> Persistence unit not found in seam-gen application -
> https://jira.jboss.org:443/jira/browse/JBDS-699

This is a common misconception. JBDS will pick up the persistence unit, but
you have to refresh the project first. I've admitted that this sucks, but
for right now it is just how it needs to be done. I will update the docs
with a big old note.

http://in.relation.to/Bloggers/Dan

NOTE: While I make a strong effort to keep up with my email on a daily
basis, personal or other work matters can sometimes keep me away
from my email. If you contact me, but don't hear back for more than a week,
it is very likely that I am excessively backlogged or the message was
caught in the spam filters.  Please don't hesitate to resend a message if
you feel that it did not reach my attention.