[seam-dev] Seam 2.1 branch

Jozef Hartinger jharting at redhat.com
Mon Apr 20 10:07:45 EDT 2009

>>> Ondrej, can you take care of this?
>>>

>> I can make current Hudson jobs (Seam-trunk-*) run on the 2_1 branch
>> (E.g. renaming them to seam-2.1-*). But there is currently no capacity
>> to create new jobs for the new trunk, because all Seam QE team is set on
>> WFK testing, which has higher priority and still we are chasing
>> deadlines.
>>
>> Could someone more familiar with the new svn structure do the Hudson
>> change?
>>

> That should be fine if we just run the current jobs on the 2_1 branch -
> trunk won't be in a buildable state for a little while at least.

I've renamed Seam-trunk-* jobs to Seam-2.1.X-* and they use 2_1 branch
now. Note that majority of the tests is failing or skipped right now
probably because of the jboss.org maintenance. (It is not possible to
retrieve http://www.jboss.org/j2ee/dtd/jboss-ds_1_5.dtd - this is needed
during deployment of datasource)