[seam-dev] Procedure on how to start developping seam 3 with eclipse?

Clint Popetz cpopetz at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 17:19:37 EDT 2009

Oh, I haven't fumed in silence, I've lived on the m2eclipse email list
and had exchanges with the people there on and off list, and isolated
problems, and reported them.   I'm giving you my $.02...m2eclipse is
still pretty buggy.  All tools are at, at various stages of their
lifecycle, there's no shame in it.   But if WebBeans is looking for
adoption and contributions, it's possible to burn people out fighting
m2eclipse while they're trying to contribute.

I'll adopt/contribute regardless :)

-Clint