[seam-dev] Reaching the seam-dev mailing list is a nightmare

denis.forveille at gmail.com denis.forveille at gmail.com
Sun Aug 23 10:12:54 EDT 2009

Hello,

I don't know if moderators and the list manager(s) are aware of this,
but this is a nightmare to post a message to the mailing list.

Almost none of my message have reached the list on the first post, and
some never reach it after the third 3 tentative. For those I gave up (!)

I understand that this list has to be moderated and that moderators
receives tons of spam and it's hard to filter messages, that people are
busy doing more important things etc etc

You can not image the amount of frustration this generates for a newly
committer like me that need, from time to time, advises on how to act
regarding the code before committing and potentially break things, or
simply ask a questions that are obviously not of the domain of the
general forum (Like fixing the build or the WiKi).

I don't  know if they are other means to ask dev-related questions, but
as-is, the seam-dev list is not an answer, at least for "external"
people like me as most of the message never reach the list.

I hope this message will reach people that can act on this. If not ill
re- post it 3 times, no more.

Thanks for your time.

Denis Forveille