[seam-dev] Reaching the seam-dev mailing list is a nightmare (Second try)

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Mon Aug 31 14:04:34 EDT 2009

Shane, I believe you are one of the moderators. Can you see if Denis' gmail
address is listed properly. I would take care of this if I had access to the
admin interface, but I don't.

-Dan

On Mon, Aug 31, 2009 at 11:33 AM, Denis Forveille <denis.forveille at gmail.com
> wrote:

> That will be cool but when will this be in place?
>
> I send a message this morning and it didnt' reach the mailing
> list...Just received the usual "Your message is waiting moderator
> approval..." so i put you, Pete and Dan, in CC
>
> Thx
>
> On Wed, Aug 26, 2009 at 8:05 AM, Pete Muir <pmuir at redhat.com> wrote:
>
> > Yes, assuming that the person who moderates the post checks accept for
> both
> > this message, and one of "clear this members moderate flag" or "add this
> > sender to the accepts filter". And, of course, this is all based on the
> > address you use to post.
>

> Excellent.

Registered Linux User #231597

http://in.relation.to/Bloggers/Dan