[seam-dev] ReannotatedType

Stuart Douglas stuart at baileyroberts.com.au
Tue Dec 1 21:47:01 EST 2009

I just has a look at the ReannotatedType classes in weld-extensions with a view towards using them in my XML extension and I realised that they are not really suitable for use when you are creating an new AnnotatedType rather than changing an existing one. If no one has any better ideas I will submit a path with a new set of beans for creating a new annotated type (the alternative would be to change the existing ones to do both, which I don't think is a good idea).

Stuart