[seam-dev] JSF Summit 2009 wrap-up

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Mon Dec 7 13:27:38 EST 2009

We managed to build up a lot of excitement about JSF 2 at JSF Summit
and hopefully encouraged the community to participate so that we can
keep progress on JSF 2 coming.

http://in.relation.to/Bloggers/JSFSummit2009Postback

If you haven't seen it yet, we have created a "Root Node" for the JSF
ecosystem at http://www.javaserverfaces.org. It doesn't look great
yet, but it was important to get content and links there first, then
circle back and make it look nice.

The community site is an initiative led by one of the newest EG
members, Lincoln Baxter III. Here is his announcement on DZone:
http://www.dzone.com/links/the_new_jsf2_homepage_its_easy_to_get_started_wit.html

Registered Linux User #231597