[seam-dev] Modules have been moved

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Fri Dec 11 01:52:44 EST 2009

We also need to get a wiki page together than explains to someone
step-by-step how to build Seam 3 and start hacking on it (one that is up to
date). I don't mind putting it together, or working with a community member
on it, but first I need to know what I'm writing.

Again, don't mean to pressure, I'm just saying that I have people e-mailing
me asking to get started, and I have to tell them to just wait.

-Dan