[seam-dev] Things to do after committing a change in an xml file of the reference manual?

Pete Muir pmuir at redhat.com
Fri Jul 3 04:44:09 EDT 2009

On 3 Jul 2009, at 01:21, Laura Bailey wrote:

> Sorry for the late reply - this was buried in my inbox.
>
> Pete, I have no idea - asking around, there's some concern about the
> way Maven uses po/pot files, since we tend to use Publican. I'm
> afraid I have no idea how to go about automating the process.

We still use Publican to update the PO/POT, the maven-jdocbook-plugin
is just for processing the translations (via a call to po2xml) and
then launching docbook etc.

So, it should just be a publican job that can svn update, run make
update-po-all, svn add -f *, svn commit - the environments I have
access to set up such jobs don't have Publican installed.