[seam-dev] JIRA permissions update

Pete Muir pmuir at redhat.com
Wed Jul 8 10:41:28 EDT 2009

Max and I discovered a way to change the permission scheme for a
project to correctly reflect the project members. The main change you
will see is that:

* even if you are a member of the committers group, you no longer have
committer privileges on the project - if I forgot to add you to the
list of project committers, then please ping me
* the assignee list is now limited to the list of project committers :-)
* more people now have admin rights (ability to add releases and
components)