[seam-dev] Congratulations

Ian Michell ianmichell at gmail.com
Tue Jun 2 00:43:55 EDT 2009

I found that the site runs ok (although I'm in the UK).

I would make the suggestion that the forums are completely sorted as
at the moment they are not great... Namely searching is not very good
(especially if you are searching for phrases), jboss themselves seem
to have quite a good looking forum module for jboss portal?

I think a mailing list for seam users may be a good option as well,
sometimes it's just easier to send an email off to a user group
mailing list and get an answer quickly.

>>> http://in.relation.to/Bloggers/Gavin
>>> http://hibernate.org
>>> http://seamframework.org