[seam-dev] Seam 2.2.0.CR1 release

Pete Muir pmuir at redhat.com
Fri Jun 12 06:10:37 EDT 2009

Stuart, I agree, this is long overdue.

I took a look at your patch, there seems to be a number of problems
(System.out.println, changing of SPIs with no changes made to the
JBoss5 int project at least), and it is essentially a workaround for a
mistake in the underlying architecture, as a result I would prefer to
defer this to 299, which does correctly scope all components to the
relevant JEE module.

If you can provide links to the relevant patches for the smaller stuff
you mention below here, someone will look.