[seam-dev] Seam 2.2.0.CR1 testing results

Norman Richards orb at nostacktrace.com
Wed Jun 24 11:53:52 EDT 2009

On Jun 24, 2009, at 10:14 AM, Pete Muir wrote:

>> We have found four critical/blocker issues (seam-gen, JBDS:
>> JBSEAM-4265,
>> JBSEAM-4258, JBSEAM-4257, JBSEAM-4266) and thus I think that we
>> should
>> go with a CR2 release and run all the tests again to ensure that the
>> resolved bugs don't break anything. Jozef will be back at work by
>> tomorrow, so the CR2 testing should be faster that the CR1.
>
> This would be ideal, but timelines for EAP would make this hard.
> Tiho is going to fix the Drools issue, and I think Norman is on the
> others.
>
> We'll have to port the fixes to the tag, and do some spot tests to
> check it is working. Norman, can you take care of the port. Ondrej,
> are you able to do some spot tests early tomorrow?
>
> Tiho, can you reply here when you are satisfied with your fixes...

I'm waiting for the Search guys to get back to me on the hibernate
search unit test problem.  They indicated it might be a couple of
days.  All the other issues have been resolved.

As a heads up - I'll be out from saturday-wednesday, so if we are
going to get this out, we should really try and do it tomorrow or
friday morning.