[seam-dev] Seam 2.2.0.CR1 testing results

Norman Richards orb at nostacktrace.com
Thu Jun 25 18:25:11 EDT 2009

On Jun 25, 2009, at 6:04 AM, Pete Muir wrote:

> I agree we can leave that for now - there have been no changes to
> the code base afaik that would particularly affect Tomcat. Norman,
> shout if you think otherwise...

The hibernate changes did affect embedded JBoss use in unit tests (the
hibernate search issue we need resolved for GA)  so it's not entirely
a given that tomcat deployments are without issues.  But, I think our
coverage between jboss and embedded is probably good.

Are we good for release tomorrow?  I've got the pieces uploaded and
the docs have already been sent to helpdesk to go live.  So, it should
be pretty easy to pull the trigger tomorrow before my trip.