[seam-dev] Seam 2.2.0.CR1 testing results

Ondřej Skutka oskutka at redhat.com
Fri Jun 26 11:36:10 EDT 2009

Jozef Hartinger píše v Pá 26. 06. 2009 v 14:05 +0200:

> Norman Richards wrote:
> >
> > On Jun 25, 2009, at 6:04 AM, Pete Muir wrote:
> >>
> >> I agree we can leave that for now - there have been no changes to the
> >> code base afaik that would particularly affect Tomcat. Norman, shout
> >> if you think otherwise...
> >
> > The hibernate changes did affect embedded JBoss use in unit tests (the
> > hibernate search issue we need resolved for GA)  so it's not entirely a
> > given that tomcat deployments are without issues.  But, I think our
> > coverage between jboss and embedded is probably good.
>
> I've run functional tests for Tomcat 6 and Tomcat 6 + JBoss Embedded
> and these 2 issues have emerged:
>
> https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBSEAM-4274
> https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBSEAM-4275

The QE team has finished testing the 2.2.0.CR1 release.

There are 4 bugs still opened (1 critical, 2 major and 1 minor):
https://jira.jboss.org/jira/secure/IssueNavigator.jspa?reset=true&&pid=10071&version=12313445&version=12312739&sorter/field=issuekey&sorter/order=DESC&sorter/field=priority&sorter/order=DESC
(There are also 2 feature requests)

As I said we focused on JBoss AS 5.1.0 nad Sun JDK 6, but we also did
some tests on JBoss 4.2.3 and/or JDK 5. Jozef caught up on the Tomcat 6
and Tomcat 6 + JBoss Embedded testing (good job Jozef!), so the only
thing we didn't test is the obligatory Portal bridge.

Ondra