[seam-dev] Seam 2.2.0.CR1 released

Ian Michell ianmichell at gmail.com
Tue Jun 30 03:22:57 EDT 2009

Hi,

Would it be worth adding a section to the seam website explaining the new
features of Seam 2.2, I would like to consider migration to it as soon as
it's production ready and I would need to start doing my business
justification for doing so.

Perhaps it would also be nice to add another section to the site for
testimonial articles from people / businesses that have migrated to Seam
from spring, another framework or built brand new projects with it?

Ian