[seam-dev] Re: Form, Input Elements and SeamText

Jay Balunas tech4j at gmail.com
Mon Mar 2 06:52:27 EST 2009

I believe that the editor component should be open to support any number of
markup formats.  It should be the option of the user as to what is
converted.  I like the idea of using jsf converters.  It could allow people
to really generate their own conversion support. However this is not how it
is currently designed.  atm it uses a simple flag for "useSeamText".
Created: https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/RF-6452

-Jay

--
blog: http://in.relation.to/Bloggers/Jay