[seam-dev] Seam examples via JBoss Tools Project Examples + Cheatsheets

Max Rydahl Andersen max.andersen at redhat.com
Mon May 11 03:25:14 EDT 2009

I really would like to hear if you guys are interested in this ?

Snjezana added more movies to
https://jira.jboss.org/jira/browse/JBIDE-4180 showing this feature of and
reminded me that if you want to try it out then add the following line
to your eclipse.ini

-Dorg.jboss.tools.project.examples.xml=https://anonsvn.jboss.org/repos/jbosstools/workspace/examples/project-examples-3.0.xml

/max