[seam-dev] Message to the moderator

Denis Forveille denis.forveille at gmail.com
Tue May 26 14:28:40 EDT 2009

Dear seam-dev moderator,

In the last weeks, I tried to post a few messages on the seam-dev list
without great success. For some messages I received a message telling me
that my message was under review by you, the moderator, and for other I
recevied nothing at all.
In both cases, my messages have not been post and I don't know why
What's going on? Could I have an explaination?
Thanks in advance

For example I post two messages  signaling the fact that some download links
were broken since weeks on the seam WiKi, but they hav not been posted..

Denis Forveille