[seam-dev] 2.1.2 release

Marek Novotny mnovotny at redhat.com
Thu May 28 09:02:45 EDT 2009

Pete Muir napsal(a):

> Cool, we need hurry up with 2.2 release. What is the plan, Pete?
>
>> As soon as Norman releases 2.1.2, we should identify the critical issues
>> for 2.2 (Drools 5 support is the only one I know of), and then set a
>> release schedule.
>
>> NB Really, 2.2 will be a minor release, we are just bumping the version
>> number due to the Drools change.

Agree, plus get jbpm integration into individual jar. There was also
question, if we can upgrade the spring integration to 2.5.x instead of
2.0.x.

WDYT?

- --
Marek Novotny
- --
JBoss Seam Product Lead

Red Hat Czech s.r.o.
Purkynova 99
612 45 Brno

Email: mnovotny at redhat.com
Office phone: +420 532 294 287, ext. 82-62 087
mobile: +420 608 509 230

Looking to carve out IT costs?
www.europe.redhat.com/promo/carveoutcosts/