[seam-dev] Seam 3: Java 5 support

Pete Muir pmuir at bleepbleep.org.uk
Fri May 29 12:46:04 EDT 2009

I know, that's fine, but every time you propose adding something else,
I will complain ;-)

As this approach is dead, I wouldn't spend time on it, if you need to
get the manager, use JNDI and we make that a requirement of these seam
alphas... We should try both the paths.

--
Pete Muir
http://in.relation.to/Bloggers/Pete