[seam-dev] Seam uses the good old Hibernate 3.2 series

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Fri May 29 13:44:24 EDT 2009

On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 1:37 PM, Jay Balunas <tech4j at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Fri, May 29, 2009 at 7:53 AM, Emmanuel Bernard <emmanuel at hibernate.org>wrote:

>>> Guys, Seam DOES NOT DEPEND ON commons-logging :-)
>>>

>> Stop yelling and answer the original question ;) I couldn't care less
>> about loggers.
>

> Apparently no one cares ;-) but richfaces 3.3.X currently depends on
> commons-logging 1.1.  There is already a discuss point for 4.0 for
> dependencies, and we can adjust for RF 3.3.2 if needed.

I think what no one cares about is unnecessary complexity. If we can once
and for all get this over with and put it behind us so that we are all using
the same, simple logging solution, then we can develop more interesting
things ;) Thanks in advance, Jay, for bringing RichFaces inline.

http://in.relation.to/Bloggers/Dan

NOTE: While I make a strong effort to keep up with my email on a daily
basis, personal or other work matters can sometimes keep me away
from my email. If you contact me, but don't hear back for more than a week,
it is very likely that I am excessively backlogged or the message was
caught in the spam filters.  Please don't hesitate to resend a message if
you feel that it did not reach my attention.