[seam-dev] build before restore

Ian Michell ianmichell at gmail.com
Sat May 30 00:36:39 EDT 2009

Yeah, I guess I will have to write a work around for now, as a
redirect with a message doesn't work either (although the pages.xml
schema says it does), so once you log out and try to do a form post,
seam throws the view state exception, however if you logout and then
do a redirect it works fine, apart from the fact that I lose the
message I pass on successful logout -- Almost as frustrating as seam
mail!

Ian