[seam-dev] [weld-dev] Mercurial vs GIT

Pete Muir pmuir at redhat.com
Tue Nov 24 11:35:28 EST 2009

I also just created a bitbucket account, which seems to offer everything that github does.

Francisco's article makes good reading, and especially as we are all used to SVN, SVN compatible commands are a good idea ;-)

Finally, migration to Mercurial looks possible from SVN, and tool support looks fine.