[seam-dev] [weld-dev] Mercurial vs GIT

Sanne Grinovero sanne.grinovero at gmail.com
Wed Nov 25 06:49:14 EST 2009

Hi,
if you like to quote Linux, remember the linux kernel is not using
Bitkeeper anymore, they developed GIT with the requirements of the
kernel source control in mind, they use GIT since some time now.
I don't mean to say it's easy nor general purpose, but for sure it's
being well tested by all kernel developers.

regards,
Sanne