[seam-dev] [weld-dev] Mercurial vs GIT

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Thu Nov 26 10:36:48 EST 2009

> We would continue to use JIRA. I guess we wouldn't use fisheye anymore.

Yep, JIRA is a very important part of the jboss.org community (or perhaps I
should say the centralized issue tracker) and we don't want to go off doing
our own thing there.

Personally, I've never found fisheye useful. For one, it is way too slow. If
I need to trace a commit, I use either Eclipse (which is a bit awkward in
this regard) or the commandline (because I'm just weird like that).

Registered Linux User #231597