[seam-dev] Maven Seam version within a Seam distribution

Marek Novotny mnovotny at redhat.com
Wed Sep 2 02:40:47 EDT 2009

We need somehow to distinguish enterprise editions from community
releases, if you have any idea or suggestion how to number it, please
don't hesitate to share with me ;-)

Snjezana Peco píše v Út 01. 09. 2009 v 20:23 +0200:
> Pete Muir wrote:
> >
> > On 29 Aug 2009, at 13:08, Snjezana Peco wrote:
> >
> >> Does that mean that the mavenized Seam Web Project wizard wouldn't work
> >> with EAP 5.0 or we would use the 2.2.0.GA Maven Seam version?
> >> Currently, if the user chooses Seam facet 2.2, the JBoss Maven
> >> Integration facet offers the 2.2.0.GA version that the user can change.
> >>
> >> Snjeza

> > These are replaced at build time with the current version of Seam.

> > Look in build/default.build.properties
>

> Within the EAP 5.0 distribution, this file contains 2.2.0.EAP5 which is
> not a Maven version.
>
> Snjeza
Marek Novotny
--
JBoss Seam Product Lead

Red Hat Czech s.r.o.
Purkynova 99
612 45 Brno

Email: mnovotny at redhat.com
Office phone: +420 532 294 287, ext. 82-62 087
mobile: +420 608 509 230

Looking to carve out IT costs?
www.europe.redhat.com/promo/carveoutcosts/