[seam-dev] Faces module restructured in SVN & MVN

Lincoln Baxter, III lincolnbaxter at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 14:53:12 EDT 2010

Change of plans.

Dan and I have discussed again and decided on a different course of action:

/faces/trunk/
--api
--impl
--docs
--examples

The public facing API classes (those we expose in the JavaDoc) will be
placed in the API project. Impl depends on API. The combination of these two
make up the seam-faces module.

Feedback welcomed.

Thanks,
--Lincoln