[seam-dev] module project anatomy

Dan Allen dan.j.allen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 6 23:34:57 EDT 2010

On Tue, Apr 6, 2010 at 7:50 PM, Dan Allen <dan.j.allen at gmail.com> wrote:

> As promised, I have put together a page detailing the anatomy of a module
> project in Seam 3. Please consider this a draft document and feel free to
> provide feedback if there's something that doesn't seem agreeable to you.
> Also, if you think there is an important detail missing, or an inconsistency
> appears over time, please let us know.
>
> http://seamframework.org/Seam3/ModuleAnatomy
>
> Keep in mind that there are many different ways we could structure the
> modules. What is important is that the structure is reasonable and that it
> is consistent across modules. Contributors should be able to comfortable
> move between modules and be familiar with how the code is setup.

As promised, I also completed the module release procedure document. This
describe everything from picking a version to writing the blog entry
announcing your release. We'll see how well it holds up when we put it to
the test on the next release. So please, if there is anything I overlooked,
or you have a better way of explaining it, please let me know.

http://seamframework.org/Seam3/ModuleReleaseProcedure

Now, there is a handbook for Module Leads:

http://seamframework.org/Seam3/ModuleHandbook

:)

If there is something else you want to know, just let us know ;)

Registered Linux User #231597