[seam-dev] dependency on Mojarra

Pete Muir pmuir at redhat.com
Wed Apr 7 12:53:42 EDT 2010

Ok.

Bear in mind Juven @ Sonatype is actively working on getting the java.net repo sync'd to Maven central now. I'm not sure of the ETA on it (every email I get on the subject says "coming soon" ;-), so if we can wait a few weeks, everything will be there.

I would much prefer to stick with using the javax.faces:jsf-api dependency if possible. We can alternatively introduce a JBoss Java EE namespaced jsf-api.

Pete