[seam-dev] dependency on Mojarra

Juven Xu juven at sonatype.com
Thu Apr 8 04:39:48 EDT 2010

ya, I'm working on cleaning up java.net repository (including java.net m2,
java.net m1, and Glassfish), I want to remove/fix as much garbage as I can,
it's mostly done.

you can simply remove java.net repo definition in your POM and release your
project, then our staging rules won't complain.

thanks

--
- juven