[seam-dev] module project anatomy

Pete Muir pmuir at redhat.com
Tue Apr 13 09:23:24 EDT 2010

Hi Paul and John

We are using the assembly plugin to create a zip distribution of our project. Currently we have it set up so that the assembly is part of the parent POM (as the Maven book suggests) but we are wondering about having it as a separate priject (as the Maven guide suggests). What is your recommendations?

Shane also has some outstanding issues with assembly that we are hoping you can help with - Shane, can you write them up?

Thanks all

>>> http://mojavelinux.com/seaminaction
>>> http://www.google.com/profiles/dan.j.allen