[seam-dev] [Fwd: Re: Java 5]

Pete Muir pmuir at redhat.com
Tue Apr 13 11:40:23 EDT 2010

On the money Arbi :-)

There aren't significant improvements *that we need as maintainers of Seam* in Java 6 - and certainly not ones that justify increasing the barriers to adoption. We aren't a container, we need to run in as many places as possible.

JBoss AS 6 is a container, and has much more control over where it runs. It will require Java 6.